Single Tactical Bands (Solid or Duo Tone Colors)
Select your color and size by using the drop-down menu
Historically sold directly to the US Military, and now the private sector. Started with the outdoor markets like hunting and camping.
The idea for the bands originated in WWII as a way for our soldiers and marines to carry emergency cordage into the field with them. Our guys are still using them today in Afghanistan. The cord can be unraveled to provide the wearer with about 9 feet of USA made 550 mil-spec paracord (that can be broken into individual strands for a total of about 80’ of 50lb test), to make emergency shelters, repair broken gear, tourniquets, thousands of uses.
How to choose your size:
- Take a piece of string and wrap it around your wrist.
- Measure piece of string with a ruler or measuring tape.
- Made in the USA
- WND logo Standard Black Clasp
- Width of single bands are approximately 5/8”
- Length of available cord varies with size of band
We can place customized orders for children's sizes. Please call customer service at 1-800-496-3266 to place order. Please allow 1-2 weeks to receive customized orders.