Shocked by the Bible 2 (Hardcover)
Might there be some crucial information withheld from you?
Could the powers that be in major religions actually be broadcasting a false message when it comes to God's glorious truth?
As stunning as it may seem, what's written in Scripture is often the polar opposite of what's taught in many churches. The Bible says the devil deceives the whole world. He has cleverly tricked billions of people, and that includes countless Christians who profess their faith in Jesus.
Now, for those who seek the truth and are not afraid to discover the absolute veracity of Holy Scripture, Joe Kovacs breaks impressive new ground in "Shocked by the Bible 2: Connecting the Dots in Scripture to Reveal the Truth They Don’t Want You to Know," the highly anticipated, compelling sequel to his previous eye-opener, "Shocked by the Bible."
In this latest work, Kovacs digs much deeper into the Good Book, connecting the dots from hundreds of Scriptures, many of which are rarely, if ever, discussed in public. He cracks the window into the spirit dimension by revealing not just the physical meaning of any given verse, but the spiritual meaning as well. Readers can finally get a clear glimpse into the unseen world where God dwells to understand what has previously been shrouded in mystery.
Kovacs brings to light what is often suppressed by some pastors, including the true destiny of Satan and the rest of the wicked, three words of Jesus that most Christians don't believe, and the resurrection that virtually no one talks about. He unearths the hidden plan of God in a book that some don't think should even be included in the Bible. And he reveals how important Bible messages have been secretly embedded inside many of the biggest Hollywood productions ever made. You'll be rushing to revisit these famous films once your eyes have been opened to the spirit level.
In this fascinating, highly readable new sequel to his best-selling "Shocked by the Bible" (Thomas Nelson, 2008), Kovacs provides key ingredients that are certain to inspire everyone to dive back into their own Bibles and learn what God has prepared for us -- eternal life -- and what we all need to do to enter His glorious kingdom.
Among the issues Kovacs takes head-on in "Shocked by the Bible 2":
- The heart of the gospel has been secretly hidden in a small book that many people think should not even be in the Bible
- There are three words of Jesus that most Christians don't believe
- The intriguing meaning of shaking the dust off your feet
- Satan's destiny is not what most people think
- The destiny of unrepentant evildoers is completely different from what most churches teach
- Some prayers are detestable to God
- Important Bible themes are secretly embedded inside famous Hollywood productions such as "The Matrix," "Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory," "Star Wars," "The Big Short," "Blade Runner," "Groundhog Day," "The Truman Show" and "The Walking Dead"
- The Bible explains who creates and allows evil (Hint: It's not the devil)
- The possible day of Satan's destruction revealed
- The biblical origin of the fear of the number 13 and perhaps Friday the 13th
- Worshipers of God did unspeakably evil things to their own children
- The world's most famous prostitute was never actually a hooker
- There is a resurrection no one talks about
- There is more than one chance for people to repent
- Judgment Day does NOT mean that everyone is thrown into a fire
- The most shocking statement of the Bible is avoided and suppressed by most pastors
- Believers have an important job to do once Jesus returns
- Jesus is not the only judge of the world
- Did Jesus really nail the law of God to His cross?
- The reason why people will want to obey God in the future
- Deception began long before Adam and Eve were created
- God has a serious problem with "every green tree" used to worship him
- There's an important reason why God allows evil, and many pastors don't even know what it is
- There is an unknown sin that is killing millions of Christians
- The future way Jesus is going to "fulfill" the law
- Why the Bible talks about "Another Jesus"
- The true meaning of the phrase: "a little lower than the angels"
- The Bible says flesh-and-blood humans are meant to be changed into spirit beings
- There is a time coming when there won't be darkness of night anymore
- The mystery of Enoch is no longer a mystery
- Today's society is Opposite World
- Plus many more ...
Michael Savage, the No. 1 New York Times best-selling author and national radio talk-show host, raves: "'Shocked by the Bible 2' is a must read for every God-fearing, Bible-loving reader. If you believe there is a 'grand design' created by the One True God, this book will become another light along your path."
Bob Barney, editor of ThePlainTruth.com says, "Joe Kovacs has made the Bible understandable for today's readers. Nobody in 100 years has done a better job informing countless people what the Bible really says. His books are not theology, just facts!"
Kovacs stresses: "I really want people to read the words on the pages of their own Bibles, and believe them. It is when people don't believe the Word of God that confusion and errors are born.
"Many don't realize that the Bible is more than an ordinary book. It is actually a code. It is the code for living now in this physical world, and the code that will get us into the spirit world. It is a map, like a treasure map that has tremendous riches awaiting us at the final destination in the kingdom of God. If we don't follow the map's directions, we'll never reach the destination with the treasure, which is everlasting life."
About the Author
Joe Kovacs is a Bible-believing Christian, unaffiliated with any church or denomination, and author of the #1 best-seller, "Shocked by the Bible: The Most Astonishing Facts You've Never Been Told," which is the prequel to this book, and "The Divine Secret: The Awesome and Untold Truth About Your Phenomenal Destiny" (Bancroft Press, 2012), which also hit #1 on Amazon.com.
He's an award-winning journalist and broadcaster who has run newsrooms in television, radio, and online for more than 30 years, both in the United States and overseas, and is WND's executive news editor. A frequent media guest, Kovacs has appeared on "The O'Reilly Factor" on the Fox News Channel as well as countless radio programs across America and the world. Follow Joe on Twitter @JoeKovacsNews.
Ratings & Reviews
by Kathy T
By reading this book, you will encounter 2 of of life's emotions: crying and rejoicing. This book is great to have for all Biblical followers. I truly recommend this book which is full of biblical insight.
by Jerry A
Shocked by the Bible is extremely enlightening. It will make you appreciate the things in life that you took for granted and never took seriously. Eye opening!
As good as the first book!
by Nancy S
I am so ecstatic to have read Shocked by the Bible 2 because it is filled with good Biblical understandings and well-known facts. The author gave an exquisite knowledge of every topic. From the Old Testament to the New Testament, he presented amazing and enlightening subject matter which really opened my eyes. I highly recommend this book!