Whistleblower Single Issue - October 2013
THE NEW SEXUAL REVOLUTION: How the ‘gay rights’ movement has become a Trojan Horse for totalitarianism
Get special discounts on quantity purchases of your favorite Whistleblower issues. For more information or to order at quantity discounts, please call WND Customer Service toll-free at 1-800-496-3266 (1-800-4WND-COM) or email email@example.com.
When it started, who could possibly have known it would turn out like this?
After all, it emerged right after the historic ’60s Civil Rights movement, which nobly outlawed racial segregation in America. And in the warm glow of the Martin Luther King era, many people came to believe “gays” were simply the next group needing protection from discrimination.
Of course, being an overwhelmingly Christian nation meant millions of Americans strongly objected to homosexuality on moral and religious grounds. But Americans are also the most pluralistic, tolerant and open-minded people on earth, and were increasingly inclined to give “gay rights” activists the benefit of the doubt.
Eventually warming up to a growing “gay-friendly” culture (promoted at every turn by the news and entertainment media), Americans abandoned their previous caution, flung their doors wide open and heartily welcomed the “gay rights” agenda with open arms.
However, it was a Trojan Horse. And most people had no idea what lay in waiting.
Today – as documented in October’s groundbreaking Whistleblower issue, titled “THE NEW SEXUAL REVOLUTION” – a new totalitarian order is sweeping the land.
Parts of this burgeoning totalitarianism are already evident – like legislation that flat-out prohibits counseling help for minors who want to overcome unwanted same-sex attractions; the prosecution and criminalization of ever-larger numbers of Christian businesspeople for simply declining to promote homosexuality on moral and religious grounds; the new California law decreeing that boys must be allowed to use girls’ restrooms and locker rooms if they identify with the opposite sex, and vice versa; forced integration of open homosexuals into the military; and the imposition on the nation of homosexual marriage.
But as this issue of Whistleblower shows, those are just the issues that have made it into the news cycle. The bigger story – what’s going on behind the scenes, and what's coming down the tracks – is even more troubling.
Highlights of “THE NEW SEXUAL REVOLUTION” include:
- “Where sexual anarchy is leading us” by Joseph Farah, identifying the totalitarian movement whose name no one dares utter
- “Transgender madness” by David Kupelian, who tells the astonishing story of how psychiatrists are being bullied into “normalizing” sexual derangement
- “Transgender teen to become latest Hollywood hero” – maybe you haven’t heard, a new TV show will portray a transgender youth as the sanest person in his family
- "‘Gay’ power vs. religious liberty" by Peter LaBarbera, documenting how "homosexual rights" are destroying freedom of conscience in America
- “The Bradley Manning syndrome” by Linda Harvey, on understanding the intersection of sexual deviance and treachery
- “The new ideologies of sex” by Stephen Baskerville, on how today’s most destructive movement has become the least examined
- “Librarians oppose banning books – except for this one topic”
- “The war on fathers, masculinity and manhood” by David Kupelian, on how the ongoing, progressive feminization of America is destroying it
- “America's fall: The modern-day Roman Empire” by Matt Barber, on how St. Paul described today’s self-destructing nation to a “T”
- “The rainbow belongs to God” by Dr. Scott Lively, who says a trap is being laid by the homosexual lobby for February’s Russian Olympics.
“Ironically,” says Whistleblower Editor David Kupelian, “this particular issue – this revolutionary sexual anarchy movement, which more than any other ideology, including Marxism, Islam or atheism, has the potential of permanently corrupting our nation’s core ‘operating system’ called the family – is the one issue that almost everybody is afraid to confront.
“Like Voldemort, the arch-villain so feared by everyone in the ‘Harry Potter’ stories that they ‘dare not speak his name,’ almost no one – not Democrats, not Republicans, not churches, not the media (including Fox News), not talk radio (with a few exceptions), not even the big alternative news websites, with the exception of WND – dares speak of it.
"Well guess what. We're speaking about it in this issue of Whistleblower – big time."
Readers may also order an annual Whistleblower subscription.
If you wish to order by phone, call our toll-free order line at 1-800-4WND-COM (1-800-496-3266).