Whistleblower - Subscribe
October 2014 – THE ROAD TO ARMAGEDDON: Why the ancient war between Islam and the rest of the world is coming to a head
Get special discounts on quantity purchases of your favorite Whistleblower issues. For more information or to order at quantity discounts, please call WND Customer Service toll-free at 1-800-496-3266 (1-800-4WND-COM) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To the outside world, the terror army called ISIS is a metastasizing cancer, a maniacal barbarian horde, a brutal Nazi-like militia that revels in beheading and
crucifying Christians, raping women, murdering children and threatening to take over the Middle East – and later the world.
Its rapid recruitment of fighters, including many from America, and urgent calls for terror attacks on "infidels" everywhere make this an exceedingly dangerous
And yet the Obama administration, despite limited and belated efforts to "degrade" the threat militarily, hasn't even begun to come to grips with this enemy.
In reality, for many in the Muslim world, the message and mission of ISIS resonates deeply with them. In fact, it appears to herald the "End of Days," the
fulfillment of Islamic divine prophecy. That's right, a recent Pew survey shows a high percentage of Muslims in the Middle East – almost 3 out of 4 in some nations –
believe they will personally witness, in their lifetime, events leading to the Day of Judgment and the appearance of the Mahdi, whom they regard as an Islamic messiah
who will restore Islam to greatness and perfection. Meanwhile, ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghadi – whom the West regards as an uncouth barbarian warlord – holds a
doctorate degree in Islamic studies and has been declared the supreme leader of the newly formed Islamic caliphate.
There is much more going on here than meets the eye. Yet, without understanding the powerful, apocalyptic – and historically Islamic – appeal of ISIS, this
enemy cannot be defeated.
To that end, the October issue of Whistleblower magazine provides a startlingly revealing view of the "Islamic State," which has sworn to take over America.
It is called "THE ROAD TO ARMAGEDDON: Why the ancient war between Islam and the rest of the world is coming to a head."
Issue highlights include:
- "ISIS and the apocalypse" by David Kupelian
- "The caliphate and me" by David Kupelian, a hair-raising true personal story of Christians living under Islamic rule
- "ISIS plans to re-draw Mideast map and reestablish caliphate" by F. Michael Maloof, on the terror army's promises to undo the "partitioning of Muslim lands by
- "Not Islamic"? by Dennis Prager, who says by President Obama's logic, the largest Muslim groups and even Islamic nations are "not Islamic"
- "When war is necessary" by Thomas Sowell, on why the longer we take to defeat the enemy, the more danger, death and disaster will ensue
- "How ISIS can be stopped"
- "ISIS luring U.S. women with cash-for-babies promises" by Chelsea Schilling, on the powerful appeal of "selling them this mystical sisterhood of going to the
- "Turkey's tool for re-establishing the caliphate?" by F. Michael Maloof, on how ISIS claims, "We are walking in our conqueror ancestors' footsteps"
- "The meaning of 'IS'" by Joseph Farah, on how ISIS perfectly mirrors early Islam's rapid, bloody empire building
- "Muslim Brotherhood's grand design for America" by Leo Hohmann, on why there is no need for violent jihad with this brilliant plan in Islamists' arsenal
- "ISIS' stepping-stone to Europe " by F. Michael Maloof, on how Austria has become "a springboard for global jihad"
- "Beheading infidels" by Raymond Ibrahim, on the bizarre and bloody way in which "Allah heals the hearts of believers"
- "How the ISIS crisis previews the apocalypse" by Leo Hohmann, in which an Islam expert says the terrorist army may be lighting the fuse to a much larger
- "Vampires of jihad" by Jamie Glazov, on the real reason ISIS fighters insist they "love death" and "love drinking blood"
- "What a new caliphate means for the world" by Joel Richardson, who explains why the potential for lone-wolf terrorism just skyrocketed.
"This is without doubt one of the most powerful issues of Whistleblower we have ever produced," says David Kupelian, managing editor of WND. "It's both illuminating
and intense, and reveals to Westerners what America is really up against – and the only way this daunting enemy can be defeated."
SPECIAL OFFER: For a limited time, subscribe to Whistleblower, renew your subscription or give a gift
subscription for one year and you'll get $10 off (pay $39.95 instead of the usual $49.95), plus you'll receive two free gifts:
First, you'll get the film U.S. Rep. Frank Wolf calls "the most shocking and important documentary I have ever seen in my life."
Titled "Jihad in America: The Grand Deception," and produced by top terrorism
expert Steven Emerson, "Jihad in America" is based on an extraordinary collection of primary source materials – including internal records of the Muslim Brotherhood,
startling first-person accounts, and chilling and exclusive undercover audio and video of these groups behind closed doors.
It is the definitive investigative film that takes viewers behind the benign public mask to lay bare the history and secret structure of the highly subversive
Islamist menace currently threatening America.
Since its founding in 1928, the Muslim Brotherhood has established a presence in more than 70 countries, and countless organizations worldwide have adopted its
strategy and goals.
Today, organizations created by or inspired by the Muslim Brotherhood enjoy major influence within the United States. The government, media and law enforcement
often turn to these organizations when they want the pulse of the American Muslim community. But critics – Muslim and non-Muslim alike – say that engaging these
organizations poses a great danger.
"Jihad in America: The Grand Deception" includes interviews with FBI agents,
federal prosecutors and Muslim experts on radical Islam. Watch undercover video and listen to audio of secret Hamas and Muslim Brotherhood meetings and internal Muslim
Brotherhood documents seized by the FBI. Listen to what these front groups are saying in their speeches and conferences behind closed doors, and witness a former
member renounce his affiliation with radical Islam for the first time on camera.
Second, you'll also receive Whistleblower's special – and uncannily prophetic – issue titled "THE YEAR OF MANUFACTURED CRISES."
This eye-opening report released earlier this year has a subtitle that sums up everything: "With public support vanishing, Obama has only one way left to govern."
Contributing their penetrating insights to this special Whistleblower issue are talk-radio giants Rush Limbaugh and Mark Levin, as well as Ronald Reagan’s top
intelligence analyst Herbert E. Meyer, in addition to WND’s Joseph Farah, Jerome Corsi, David Kupelian and many others.
So, what’s coming next from Obama for the remainder of his presidency? With his popularity and credibility now at Nixonian levels due to his blatant lies, the
president at this point has only one way forward, concludes Whistleblower: Crises. Lots of crises.
Without constant chaos – real, imaginary or manufactured – Obama and his agenda would be seen for what they really are, and he would swiftly and surely be impeached
by the House of Representatives, convicted by the Senate and removed from office.
But if Americans can be kept distracted and upset by constant crises, leftwing demagoguery and demonization of conservatives and critics – as they have for more
than five years – Obama can make it through the remainder of his second term with his destructive "transformational" policies intact.
With that as the starting point, "THE YEAR OF MANUFACTURED
CRISES" takes readers on a jaw-dropping exploration of what Obama will likely do in the coming months and years. Bottom line: Be prepared.
EVEN BETTER OFFER: Subscribe, renew or give a gift subscription for two years and you'll not only get "Jihad in America: The Grand Deception" and "THE YEAR OF MANUFACTURED CRISES," but you’ll also get a $10
discount on the already reduced two-year rate ($74.95 instead of the usual $84.95).
These special free offers will end without notice and are good in the U.S. only.
PLEASE NOTE: When your Whistleblower subscription is due to expire, you will receive a renewal notice from us. To keep Whistleblower coming, do nothing and
we'll renew your subscription automatically for the special low price of only $39.95 by charging your credit or debit card. There's never any risk, as you may cancel
at any time for a full refund of the unused portion of your subscription.
If you prefer, you may order a single copy of the October 2014 issue, "THE ROAD TO
To order by phone, call our toll-free order line at 1-800-4WND-COM (1-800-496-3266).