Whistleblower Single Issue - May 2012
THE ALINSKY CODE: How America is confused, intimidated and dominated by the left’s secret language
Millions of Americans feel they’re living in a war zone, the bombardments coming their way daily.
Nonstop lies and corruption. White House “czars” with communist backgrounds. Brazen presidential power grabs. Bows to enemy leaders and insults to allies. Intentionally destructive economic and energy policies. Presidential hot-mic gaffes proving collusion with America’s enemies.
No wonder Americans are more worried today about the very survival of their nation than at any time since the Civil War.
But underlying the madness – underlying all of the epic, high-level subversion of America – enabling it, justifying it, disguising it – is a secret language of the left, a language most citizens neither understand nor even recognize.
This secret language, an essential ingredient in America’s rapidly advancing socialist transformation, is dramatically exposed in May’s groundbreaking issue of Whistleblower magazine, titled “THE ALINSKY CODE.”
Without this secret language, the “matrix” of deceit and delusion enveloping modern America would soon disappear – just as in the sci-fi film blockbuster “The Matrix” – and citizens would behold Barack Obama and his administration for exactly what they really are: committed revolutionaries of the radical left.
“In Orwell’s ‘1984,’” says Whistleblower editor David Kupelian, “a tyrannical future government maintains power with the help of a powerfully manipulative language called ‘Newspeak,’ featuring propaganda slogans of the ruling political party – like ‘WAR IS PEACE,’ ‘FREEDOM IS SLAVERY’ and ‘IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH.’
“America today is being turned upside-down thanks to a ‘1984’-style ‘Newspeak’ language in which the political and cultural building blocks of today’s society now mean the opposite of what they originally meant,” he says.
For example, how did the act of generously providing aid to those in need, formerly called “charity,” turn into its exact opposite – “entitlement”? How did “illegal aliens,” who used to be criminals, turn into "immigrants – the backbone of our nation"?
Everyone knows homosexuals are now "gay," abortion advocates "pro-choice" and atheists "brights," but did you know some mental-health professionals now refer to pedophilia as “intergenerational sex” and child molesters as “minor-attracted persons” or MAPs? How did Islam (where the popular euphemism for pedophilia is “child marriage” and adultery is called “temporary marriage”) become a “religion of peace”? How did the Obama administration convert the act of war on 9/11 that resulted in the mass-slaughter of almost 3,000 Americans into a “man-caused disaster” and our response to it an "overseas contingency operation"? Have we so redefined everything that we now embrace “1984”-style deceptions such as “CHARITY IS ENTITLEMENT,” “MORALITY IS HATE,” “FAITH IS IGNORANCE,” “ENVY IS RIGHTEOUSNESS” and “THEFT IS JUSTICE”?
Featured in “THE ALINSKY CODE” is a comprehensive, groundbreaking report by David Kupelian titled “Magic words: The left's secret weapon for transforming traditional America.” Among its startling findings: America’s controversial “political correctness” culture – imposed full-strength on college students and only slightly diluted on the rest of the population – traces its origins to none other than the notorious Chinese communist leader Mao Zedong, who holds the distinction of having killed more people than anyone else in history – some 50-70 million souls, more than Stalin and Hitler combined.
Highlights of “THE ALINSKY CODE” include:
- “The left's scorched-earth policy” by Joseph Farah, on the left-wing obsession with censoring and eliminating opposing voices
- “Magic words” by David Kupelian, on the left's secret weapon for transforming traditional America
- “Lib-Speak: A lexicon for the Age of Obama” by Don Feder
- “Political word games” by Thomas Sowell, who calls Barack Obama a “master” of “lying smoothly” by redefining words
- “50 forbidden words” by Joe Kovacs, reporting on the New York City school district that found “politics,” “evolution” and even “birthdays” too offensive to include in tests
- “What is ‘fair’?” by John Stossel, who demonstrates that wall-to-wall injustice lurks behind the left’s favorite rallying cry
- “President of the lie” by David Kupelian, on what happens when the free world's leader is constantly deceptive?
- “Alinsky’s methods explained” by Phyllis Schlafly, on how Obama’s role model Saul Alinsky proved revolutionary action starts with a few choice words
- “The wannabe tyrant’s secret” by David Kupelian, on what makes negative societal transformation so easy for radicals to accomplish
- “Why liberals won't debate conservatives” by Dennis Prager, who says “The left is a victim of its own brainwash”
“It’s not too late to stop this madness,” says Kupelian, “but we simply have to understand the language the elite are speaking to each other – and to us. Not to understand it is to adopt it, assimilate it, and unwittingly participate in the transformation of America into a place the Founding Fathers wouldn’t even begin to recognize.”
Readers may also order an annual Whistleblower subscription.
If you wish to order by phone, call our toll-free order line at 1-800-4WND-COM (1-800-496-3266).