Discount Price: $3.75
Whistleblower Single Issue - June 2012
MARXISM, AMERICAN-STYLE: We won the Cold War. So how did this happen?
Marxism? In America? The very idea sounds absurd to most people.
After all, this is the “land of the free.” Plus, we won the Cold War against the Soviet Union and its miserable Marxist “utopia,” didn’t we?
Moreover, Marx himself – the bearded German revolutionary who predicted the world’s workers would rise up and conquer all the evil factory owners and usher in a socialist paradise – was wrong, wasn’t he? His big “workers’ revolt” never happened – except in Russia. And it’s certainly not happening in today’s America.
All true. But look beyond Marx’s deluded theories about workers revolting, and instead focus on what Marxism really means – an all-out attack on free-market capitalism and the productive, job-creating segment of society, coupled with plans for massive confiscation and redistribution of wealth and power by an all-powerful, all-controlling government. Oh wait – now that sounds exactly like what is happening in today’s America.
The truth is that the USA – after sending hundreds of thousands of its finest young people overseas to fight and die to combat the evils of Marxism – has quietly and steadily succumbed to the same ideological seduction right here at home.
This almost unthinkable situation is dramatically documented in the June issue of WND’s monthly Whistleblower magazine, titled “MARXISM, AMERICAN-STYLE.”
The issue reveals with jaw-dropping clarity how Marx’s godless, materialist ideology – characterized by an all-consuming obsession with government control of resources and production, as well as the radical “redistribution” of wealth and power to perpetually aggrieved “victim” segments of society – now dominates key American institutions, from academia to the environmental movement to the Democratic Party.
Highlights of “MARXISM, AMERICAN-STYLE” include:
- “Forward!" Obama’s new slogan has "Marxism" written all over it
- “Critical time for ideological debate” by Rep. Allen West. Call them what you wish, says the Florida congressman – “communist,” “statist,” “socialist” or “progressive” – but Congress has a lot of them
- “Are there really ‘80 communists’ in the U.S. House?” by Aaron Klein, who shows that the Congressional Progressive Caucus was indeed founded by a socialist group
- “The Hugo Chavez wing of the Democratic Party,” about Rep. Maxine Waters’ on-camera threat to “socialize” the entire oil industry
- “Progressive congressmen working to insert redistribution into Constitution” – yes, they really are doing that
- “How red states turned blue and vice versa” by Joseph Farah, on the media’s reversal of long-established and common-sense election reporting protocol
- “America’s Marxist picnic” by David Kupelian, a powerful personal story that illustrates why the U.S. government no longer worries about communists
- “Meeting young Obama” by John Drew, the former Marxist student leader at Occidental College, who reveals that Obama during his college years was a "Marxist revolutionary"
- “For Obama, ‘redistributing wealth’ is job 1,” documenting the president’s open contempt for the Constitution and stated desire for massive “redistributive change”
- “Communist Party USA: Unite behind Obama” by Drew Zahn, quoting the group’s leadership urging party members to support Obama in 2012
- “Who – and what – is behind the Occupy movement?” by Art Moore, revealing that the movement’s revolutionary organizers aim to “create a new world from the ashes of the old'”
- “Ayers' group envisioned killing 25 million 'diehard capitalists,' says FBI informant,” featuring astonishing testimony that Bill Ayers' Weather Underground contemplated mass murder on an unthinkable scale
- “In America, Marxism is colored green” by Brian Sussman, on why the far left has always been obsessed with the environment
- “How progressives sabotaged public schooling” by David Kupelian, showing how top “education reformers” believed “early indoctrination of all children would lead to an orderly scientific society”
- “They thought of themselves as secret agents”: Former radical leftist David Horowitz explains the inner thought-world of communists living in America
- “Hillary: I’m a ‘modern progressive’”: Like Obama, Hillary Clinton is a huge fan of Chicago Marxist Saul Alinsky
- “How to disguise Marxism as Christianity” by Art Moore, who reveals that Jeremiah Wright wasn't Obama's only radical pastor
- “The religious left” – on why major church denominations and umbrella groups always seem to support everything leftwing and subversive
- “Who stole our culture?” by William Lind, on how America’s Judeo-Christian values were replaced by Marxist ones – and almost no one noticed.
“This is an awesome issue of Whistleblower, as it distills so much information and makes America’s current predicament so clear and understandable,” says Whistleblower editor David Kupelian. “It’s also a great issue to give to friends and loved ones,” he added. “It’ll wake them up and get them to realize what has really been happening to their country in recent years – and where it’s headed if we don’t turn things around.”
Readers may also order an annual Whistleblower subscription.
If you wish to order by phone, call our toll-free order line at 1-800-4WND-COM (1-800-496-3266).