Responsible Use of Lethal Force (DVD)
By David Kenik and Ralph Mroz
"Responsible Use of Lethal Force" presents a thorough and detailed outline of the appropriate use of all levels of force, including deadly force, and the defensive use of firearms. Learn when to draw and challenge, when to shoot and when not to shoot in this vital training program. Every gun owner needs this knowledge!
In this DVD you will:
- Discover levels of responding force and how to tell which may be appropriate in different situations
- Learn when deadly force can be used and when it can't
- Understand the perils of force escalation
- Realize how re-engagements and pursuit can mean jail
- Uncover appropriate elements to justify use of lethal force
- See how disparity of force can change the dynamic of a fight and what you can do about it
- Discover what the castle doctrine means to you
- Learn the potential consequences of using a firearm
- Discover the reality of coming to the defense of a third party and what you NEED to know about the altercation
- Find the best way to locate a qualified attorney
- Learn what to do and what not to do after an incident
- BONUS - Put your knowledge to the test with Shoot/No Shoot Scenario Samplers
- Much, much more!
Packed with 1 hour 45 minutes of crucial information
“When to challenge, when to shoot, when not to shoot, the legal principles for use of deadly force are examined here. Escalation, reengagement and pursuit, disparity of force, Castle Doctrine, defense of third person, consequences of using force, finding an attorney, handling the aftermath—video presentation makes these critical but often confusing legal concepts easier to grasp.” – Alan Korwin, Bloomfield Press
About the Instructors
David Kenik is co-founder and executive director the Police Officers Safety Association, Inc., a nonprofit organization that offers advanced training to law enforcement officers. As a gun-rights advocate, he co-founded and is past chairman of Citizens’ Rights Action League, a statewide group that advocates the right to self-defense and lobbies against gun-control legislation in Rhode Island. Under his leadership CRAL was and continues to be an effective force against restrictions on law-abiding citizens.
He has been an avid shooter for over 20 years and is a certified NRA instructor. Kenik’s books and instructional videos include “Armed Response: A Comprehensive Guide to Using Firearms for Self-Defense,” “Fundamentals of Defensive Shooting,” “Close Distance Defensive Shooting,” “Tactics and Techniques for Defensive Shooting,” “Dynamic Drills for Defensive Shooting,” “Shoot/No Shoot Scenarios,” “Pepper Spray,” “Defensive Cane Fighting” and more. Ralph Mroz is a police officer in western Massachusetts, currently assigned to his county as narcotics/gang task force. He has been a student of the martial arts since 1973 and is a well-known defensive tactics and firearms writer, with more than 250 articles published in professional law enforcement and use-of-force journals. His instructional videos include “Fundamentals of Defensive Shooting,” “Close Distance Defensive Shooting,” “Tactics and Techniques for Defensive Shooting,” “Dynamic Drills for Defensive Shooting,” “Shoot/No Shoot Scenarios,” “Pepper Spray,” “Defensive Cane Fighting” and more.
NOTE: Purchasing ”RESPONSIBLE USE OF LETHAL FORCE (DVD)” from WND's online store also qualifies you to receive three FREE issues of WND's acclaimed monthly print magazine, Whistleblower. Watch for the FREE offer during checkout.