RADTriage Radiation Detector
The RADTriage Radiation Detector is a U.S. military-grade personal dosimeter that instantly detects radiation exposure in the event of a dirty bomb, nuclear reactor accident or other source of radiation. This always-on wallet card/badge radiation detector does not require batteries or calibration. The sensor strip instantly turns darker when it detects harmful levels of radiation. The darker the sensor strip, the higher the radiation dose.
- Instant radiation detection
- No batteries needed
- No calibration needed
- Field tested by the Department of Homeland Security
- U.S. military grade
- Impervious to EMP bomb (electromagnetic pulse)
- Discreet and affordable
- Fits wallet or badge holder
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Extend shelf life up to 5 years by storing in freezer until ready to use
NOTE: Purchasing "RADTriage Radiation Detector" from WND's online store also qualifies you to receive three FREE issues of WND’s acclaimed monthly print magazine, Whistleblower. Watch for the FREE offer during checkout.