None of the Above: Why 2008 Is the Year to Cast the Ultimate Protest Vote (Paperback)
By Joseph Farah
Purchase the autographed version here.
Also available in digital format here.
"The federal government was never meant to be involved in every facet of our lives." - from "None of the Above"
If you’re suffering from the delusion that John McCain and Barack Obama are looking out for your best interests, think again. The only interests our major party candidates care about are their own – and those of their buddies and financial contributors (of both the foreign and domestic variety).
Make no mistake: Promoting either into the presidency means a further loss of our freedoms. And once taken, those freedoms won’t be returned without a fight.
WND's Joseph Farah believes it’s time for all Americans who care about this great nation to step into the ring and take their future back. In fact, it’s past time:
• That we act like citizens instead of subjects by reclaiming the rights guaranteed in the Constitution.
• That we reject the government’s pervasive, insidious, destructive and illegal encroachment into every aspect of our lives.
• That we reject a political system that’s rotten to the core, one that stacks the deck against worthy candidates while spewing out the likes of Hillary Clinton and 2008’s dismal presidential choices.
Only a revolt – a total rejection of business as usual – stands a chance of correcting our nation’s downhill slide.
As a journalist and new media pioneer, Joseph Farah has dedicated his life to exposing waste, overreach and incompetence at every level of government.
Now, in "None of the Above," the founder of WND.com shows how Americans can reassert their God-given rights and in the process return this great nation to its once and future glory while limiting the government’s intrusion into our lives, businesses and schoolrooms.
"Farah is a serious man with a serious proposal that must be taken seriously."
- Michael Savage, host of the "Savage Nation"
“Anyone who reveres this great nation can’t help but be appalled by this year’s presidential nominees. In 'None of the Above,' Joseph Farah explains how we got into this deplorable mess, and what we must do right now if we are to reverse America’s downhill slide.” - Jerome Corsi, author of the New York Times bestseller "The Late Great U.S.A."
• Paperback: 199 pages
• Publisher: WND Books (August 19, 2008)
• Language: English
• ISBN-10: 1935071017
• ISBN-13: 978-1935071013