No Go Zones (Hardcover)
SKU: # B2307
By Raheem Kassam
No Go Zones. That's what they're called. And while the politically correct try to deny their existence, the shocking reality of there "No Go Zones"–where Sharia law can prevail and local police stay away–can be attested to by its many victims.
Now Raheem Kassam, a courageous reporter and editor at Breitbart.com, takes us where few journalists have dared to tread–inside the No Go Zones, revealing areas that Western governments, including the United States, don't want to admit exist within their borders.
With compelling reporting, Kassam takes you into Islamic areas you might not even know existed–communities, neighborhoods, and whole city districts from San Bernidino, California, (a No Go Zone of the mind) to Hamtramck, Michigan (essentially an Islamic colony in the Midwest); from Malmo, Sweden, to the heart of London, England–where infidels are unwelcome, Islamic law is king, and extremism grows.
In No Go Zones, Kassam reveals:
- How in No Go Zones a blind eye is being turned to polygamy, female genital mutilation, sexual assault, segregation, and even honor killings
- Why Muslim ghettos in the West aren't the equivalent of Little Italy or Chinatown, but a serious cultural and political threat
- How the welfare state actually funds and supports a Muslim subculture of resentment
- How to identify extremist mosques
- A matter of numbers: how mass migration could transform Europe into a Muslim-dominated continent within our own lifetimes
- The alarming speed at which No Go Zones are coming to America
About the Author
Raheem Kassam is the Editor in Chief of Breitbart London, as well as serving as a senior distinguished fellow at the Gatestone Institute, a fellow at the Middler East Forum, and a frequent contributor to television and radio shows across the United States and Europe.
You can follow Raheem on Facebook and Twitter.
Hardcover: 256 pages
Trim Size: 5.5 x 8.5
Pub Date: August 14, 2017