Russian Gas Masks/ NBC Filters/Carry & Storage Totes
Are you preparedness-oriented? Is your home or workplace prepper-ready? For less than you might think, you can stash a case or two of these high-quality AFFORDABLE protective masks to protect yourself, your family – and a few favored but unprepared friends. These high-quality Russian-designed protective masks cost many times this price to make and import, yet they are serviceable enough to turn to with confidence if or when the “big one” does hit.
That's exactly what an overzealous former Soviet entrepreneur with newly-minted capitalist dreams must have counted on when he arranged to bring over a couple of million of them to sell for big bucks to anxious Americans after 9/11. He didn't anticipate, however, how short our American memories are – and that, by the time they got here, most of us had forgotten why we thought we might need them! As a result, not only are these masks highly effective against the threat of nuclear, biological or chemical attack, they are also versatile and affordable enough to use when burning leaves or cleaning a putrid, mold-covered basement.
These gas masks are:
- Unused, never-issued civilian rubber gas masks, in original retail boxes with olive-drab tote bags
- Available in four sizes: small (most adolescents), medium (most women), large (most men), and extra large
- Made in Ukraine
- Of supple rubber construction with swim-cap, full head-cover style
- Easy to put on and take off, with no straps to tangle or bind and a great seal when properly sized, even for users with modest facial hair
- NOS, no expiration, with NBC filters (nuclear, biological, chemical)
- Same as the masks made for and issued to the civilian populations of most former Soviet bloc countries
- Sold consistently online, at gun shows and at prepper gatherings.
Some packages include a shipping slip which incorrectly states that a pencil is included. A pencil is not included.
To measure for size:
Determine the correct size with a cloth tape measure. Circle the head top to bottom, taking the tape snugly over the crown of the head down in front of the ears to under the chin behind the chin bone and back up to meet the tape. A measurement less than 25 inches is size small; 25-26 inches is medium; 26-27 is large; and greater than 27 is extra large.
Ratings & Reviews
This is a great deal. Be sure to order next size above your measurement. They are very tight.