Marked for Death: Islam's War Against the West and Me (Hardcover)
Out of Stock
by Geert Wilders
Fanatics, terrorists and appeasers have tried everything to silence Geert Wilders, Europe’s most controversial member of Parliament, from putting him on trial to putting a price on his head. But Wilders refuses to be silenced.
For years, from his native Netherlands, Wilders has sounded the alarm about the relentless spread of Islam in the West. And he has paid a steep personal price, enduring countless death threats and being forced into a permanent state of hiding.
Now, for the first time, Wilders offers a full account of his long battle against the zealots who have already slaughtered his countryman Theo van Gogh – whose killer also threatened to murder Wilders himself.
In "Marked for Death," Wilders reveals:
- How – and why – liberal politicians, including Barack Obama, downplay the Islamic threat
- The systematic suppression of free speech through lawsuits, prosecutions, threats and violence meted out against Islam’s critics
- The untold story: how Islamic groups are redefining human rights to suppress non-Muslims everywhere
- The true, bloody history of Islam’s spread throughout the world
- How the West can defend itself against an existential enemy determined to conquer the globe
Expelled from Britain, banned from Indonesia, denounced by the U.N. secretary general, prosecuted in court for his beliefs, forced into government safe houses and constantly threatened with death, Geert Wilders is unbowed and unapologetic. "Marked for Death" is a stark warning about a growing threat to our liberties written by a man who has lost his freedom – and would not see the rest of us suffer the same fate.
- Publisher: Regnery Publishing (May 1, 2012)
- Hardcover: 256 pages
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1596987960
- ISBN-13: 978-1596987968
- Product Dimensions: 9.1 x 6.2 x 1.3 inches
NOTE: Purchasing "Marked for Death (Hardcover)" from WND's online store also qualifies you to receive three FREE issues of WND's acclaimed monthly print magazine, Whistleblower. Watch for the FREE offer during checkout.