Injustice: Exposing the Racial Agenda of the Obama Justice Department [Hardcover]
Out of Stock
By J. Christian Adams
But who watches the watchmen?
The Department of Justice is America’s premier federal law enforcement agency. And, according to J. Christian Adams, it’s also a base used by left-wing radicals to impose a fringe agenda on the American people.
A five-year veteran of the DOJ and a key attorney in pursuing the New Black Panther voter intimidation case, Adams recounts the shocking story of how a once-storied federal agency, the DOJ’s Civil Rights Division, has degenerated into a politicized fiefdom for far-left militants, where the enforcement of the law depends on the race of the victim.
In "Injustice," Adams reveals:
- The inside story of how the Obama DOJ spiked the voter intimidation lawsuit against the New Black Panther Party – and the Panthers’ little-known public appearance with Obama
- How the Obama administration changed DOJ hiring policy to ensure radical leftists would dominate the Civil Rights Division
- The Obama DOJ’s bizarre agenda, from insisting on kids’ rights to attend school dressed as transvestites, to litigating for teachers’ rights to take paid vacations to Mecca
- How the DOJ has repeatedly sided with political bosses who flagrantly disenfranchise entire communities of white voters
- Why the DOJ’s fixation on racial grievance threatens the integrity of the 2012 elections
If you thought the federal government was dedicated to race-neutral equal protection, "Injustice" will set you straight. This searing indictment of government malfeasance unveils the astonishing political extremism and outright lawlessness that now infects one of the government’s most powerful agencies. With everything from civil rights laws to America’s voting system at risk, Adams sound the alarm on a gathering threat to our nation’s future.
Editorial ReviewsPraise for "Injustice"
“'Injustice' is a whistleblower’s explosive exposé into the rancid world of Obama’s Justice Department. Adams shows how the institutional Left has turned the power of the Justice Department into a weapon against the rule of law.”
- Andrew Breitbart, publisher of Breitbart.com and bestselling author of "Righteous Indignation"
“Christian Adams is a truth-teller, whistle-blower, and American patriot. With great courage and investigative skill, this former Department of Justice attorney single-handedly exposes how Barack Obama and Eric Holder have systematically perverted the rule of law—for patently unjust, un-American, race-based ends. Adams witnessed first-hand the hijacking of the DOJ by radical leftist ideologues and interest groups. Now he reveals everything: the full story of Holder’s coddling of New Black Panther Party poll thugs, corruption run amok in the Civil Rights Division, open borders advocacy, selective law enforcement, and much more. If you care about justice for all, 'Injustice' is hands-down the most important book you’ll read this year.”
- Michelle Malkin, bestselling author of "Culture of Corruption"
“ 'Injustice' details how the Obama Justice Department has lost its moorings and become politicized. With vivid details gleaned from his insider perspective, Christian Adams names names and holds officials to account. Those who want the even-handed administration of justice from the federal government need to know what’s in this book.”
- John Fund, senior editor of The American Spectator and author of "Stealing Elections"
- Hardcover: 256 pages
- Publisher: Regnery Publishing (October 4, 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1596982772
- ISBN-13: 978-1596982772
NOTE: Purchasing "Injustice (Hardcover)" from WND's online store also qualifies you to receive three FREE issues of WND's acclaimed monthly print magazine, Whistleblower. Watch for the FREE offer during checkout.