Impeachable Offenses: The Case for Removing Barack Obama from Office (e-book)
by Aaron Klein and Brenda Elliott
WND Digital Edition
A journalistic investigation documenting the probable causes for the impeachment of President Barack Obama.
In this devastating probe, New York Times bestselling authors Aaron Klein and Brenda J. Elliott expose the high crimes, misdemeanors and other offenses that Obama has committed against the United States Constitution and the limits of his office.
The authors show how Obama has fundamentally abused the powers of his presidency and has done serious, sustained and impeachable injury to American society.
Among the offenses documented in the book:
- How ObamaCare is not only unconstitutional but illegally bypasses Congress, infringes on states’ rights, and marks an unprecedented and unauthorized expansion of IRS power.
- How Obama has sidestepped Congress and already granted largely unreported de facto amnesty for millions of illegal aliens using probably illicit interagency directives and executive orders.
- How the Obama administration recklessly endangered the public by releasing from prison criminal illegal aliens at a rate far beyond what is publicly known.
- The president’s personal role in the September 11, 2012 Benghazi attacks, with new evidence about what was transpiring at the U.S. mission prior to the assaults – possibly impeachable activities in and of themselves.
- Illicit edicts on gun control actions in addition to the deadly “Fast and Furious” gun-running operation intended, the book shows, to collect fraudulent gun data.
- From “fusion centers” to drones to alarming Department of Homeland Security power grabs, how U.S. citizens are fast arriving at the stage of living under a virtual surveillance regime.
- New evidence of rank corruption, cronyism and possible impeachable offenses related to Obama’s first term “green” funding adventures misusing public funds.
- How Obama has weakened America both domestically and abroad by emboldening our enemies, tacitly supporting a Muslim Brotherhood revolution, spurning our allies, and minimizing the threat of Islamic fundamentalism.
- And more!
About the Authors
Aaron Klein is a New York Times bestselling author, journalist and radio host. He is a senior reporter for WND and hosts the No. 1 weekend show "Aaron Klein Investigative Radio" on New York's WABC Radio, the nation's largest talk station. His previous books include "Fool Me Twice," "Red Army," "The Manchurian President," "The Late Great State of Israel" and "Schmoozing With Terrorists."
Brenda J. Elliott is an award-winning historian, researcher and New York Times bestselling author. She is the blogger who created RezkoWatch (RW), TheRealBarackObama (RBO) and RBO2. She has appeared on hundreds of local and national radio shows, has contributed to numerous articles and publications and is the co-author of "Fool Me Twice," "Red Army" and "The Manchurian President."
- Hardcover: 250 pages
- Publisher: WND Books (September 10, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-13: 978-1-938067-20-4