I Declare (Board Game)
A trivia game in which players answer true/false statements that test their knowledge of American history. Along the way, players perform fun actions that help them learn about the Bill of Rights.
The U.S. Constitution is one of the most important documents for our country. Yet learning about it doesn’t necessary sound like a fun idea to many kids and families. I Declare has changed that with a really fun yet educational game.
I Declare is a trivia game that delivers a fun family game night. You will love trying to bluff other players using the I Declare trivia cards. To win the game you need to overcome 10 challenges. Through the challenges, players are exposed to the first 10 Amendments of the U.S. Constitution, the Bill of Rights, without even realizing it. We believe you must make learning exciting, and I Declare accomplishes just that.
Your family, adults and kids alike, will love it!
- Exciting way to help families learn about the U.S. Constitution.
- You'll have so much fun playing you won't even realize you are learning the Bill of Rights.
- Over 400 American history trivia questions suitable to challenge both adults and children.
- Entertaining for both adults and children ages 8 and up!
- Educational game developed on the foundation of incidental learning.
- Product Dimensions: 9.2 x 9.2 x 2.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.5 pounds
- Manufacturer recommended age: 8 years and up
- Batteries: Lithium metal batteries required.
NOTE: Purchasing "I Declare (Board Game)" from WND's online store also qualifies you to receive three FREE issues of WND's acclaimed monthly print magazine, Whistleblower. Watch for the FREE offer during checkout.