HOW EVIL WORKS - (Autographed)(Paperback)
Understanding and Overcoming the Destructive Forces That Are Transforming America
By David Kupelian
"With the unapologetic outrage of a saint and the fearless fury of a General Patton, here comes David Kupelian turning a blowtorch of good upon the putrid cobwebs of evil. Do you remember removing the back of a clock to look into the workings? In 'HOW EVIL WORKS,' Kupelian lets us look directly into evil itself. There it is – every tick, every tock, every trick, every shock." – Barry Farber, radio talk-show host
Despite the human race's extraordinary capacity for invention and progress, we clearly have a millennia-old blind spot in one all-important area: We don't understand evil – what it is, how it works and why it so routinely and effortlessly ruins our lives. Put another way, we don't understand ourselves.
David Kupelian, the bestselling author of "The Marketing of Evil," probes the ancient question of evil through a modern journalist's eyes, once again demonstrating his uncanny knack for demystifying complex, elusive and intimidating subjects with fresh insights into the hidden mechanisms of seduction, corruption and power politics. Diving into today's most electrifying news stories – from terrorism and school shootings to high-profile sex scandals and political dysfunction – Kupelian explores such profoundly troubling questions as:
- Why do we elect liars as leaders?
- How does terrorism really work?
- Why are New Age religions like Wicca becoming so popular, and what's behind today's explosion of atheism?
- Why do so many celebrities who "have it all" – talent, fame, good looks, wealth, adoration – end up self-destructing?
- Why are big lies more believable than little ones?
- Why are boys doing worse in school today than girls?
- Why do we treat mental, emotional and spiritual problems, like anger and depression, with drugs?
- How can we effectively fight back, "turn the tables on evil" and truly regain control of our lives and our country?
Good news: Once we really understand "how evil works" – not just in the disasters and mega-crimes that dominate the headlines, but in our own lives as well – evil actually loses much of its power over us, and the way out becomes more clear. Thus, "How Evil Works" bears a powerful message of genuine hope.
About the Author:
David Kupelian is the managing editor of WND, the world’s largest independent news website. He is also a widely read online columnist and the driving force behind the acclaimed monthly news magazine Whistleblower. He is the author of “The Marketing of Evil” and “How Evil Works,” both available as hard copies and audiobooks.
"'How Evil Works' is fresh, original, and startlingly insightful. David Kupelian reveals the hidden mechanisms that allow lies and deception to take root in modern America. A truly important book." - Jerome R. Corsi, Ph.D., No. 1 New York Times bestselling author.
•Paperback: 289 pages
•Publisher: Threshold Editions