Fundamentals of Defensive Shooting (DVD)
By David Kenik and Ralph Mroz
"Fundamentals of Defensive Shooting" presents a wide variety of crucial training on the skills needed to properly operate a firearm and the fundamentals of combat shooting. In this DVD you will:
- Discover the reality of gun safety on the street
- Learn operational fundamentals of handguns
- Find the best methods for reloading semiautomatics and revolvers
- Uncover the best methods of magazine management
- Explore the pros and cons of various carry positions
- Learn which alternative carry options work and which don't
- See the tactical draw explained step by step
- Discover the best methods for malfunction clearing
- Learn when to use sighted and nonsighted firing
- Improve your one-handed manipulations and shooting
- Understand combat accuracy
- Discover the reality of stopping power
- Much, much more!
Over 2.5 hours of vital training!
“… Excellent DVDs! Even better than classroom training in my opinion because I can rewind the teacher, make him demonstrate in slow motion, and watch it over and over again without paying again…. David Kenik and Ralph Mroz have a hit on their hands with [the Armed Response] DVD series.” – Cody Alderson, US Concealed Carry Association
About the Instructors
David Kenik is co-founder and executive director the Police Officers Safety Association, Inc., a nonprofit organization that offers advanced training to law enforcement officers. As a gun-rights advocate, he co-founded and is past chairman of Citizens’ Rights Action League, a statewide group that advocates the right to self-defense and lobbies against gun-control legislation in Rhode Island. Under his leadership CRAL was and continues to be an effective force against restrictions on law-abiding citizens.
He has been an avid shooter for over 20 years and is a certified NRA instructor. Kenik’s books and instructional videos include “Armed Response: A Comprehensive Guide to Using Firearms for Self-Defense,” “Fundamentals of Defensive Shooting,” “Close Distance Defensive Shooting,” “Tactics and Techniques for Defensive Shooting,” “Dynamic Drills for Defensive Shooting,” “Shoot/No Shoot Scenarios,” “Pepper Spray,” “Defensive Cane Fighting” and more. Ralph Mroz is a police officer in western Massachusetts, currently assigned to his county as narcotics/gang task force. He has been a student of the martial arts since 1973 and is a well-known defensive tactics and firearms writer, with more than 250 articles published in professional law enforcement and use-of-force journals. His instructional videos include “Fundamentals of Defensive Shooting,” “Close Distance Defensive Shooting,” “Tactics and Techniques for Defensive Shooting,” “Dynamic Drills for Defensive Shooting,” “Shoot/No Shoot Scenarios,” “Pepper Spray,” “Defensive Cane Fighting” and more.