Etched in Stone: Archeological Discoveries that Prove the Bible (Paperback)
Out of Stock
by Lisette Bassett-Brody
Preorder today and get your copy of Etched in Stone (Paperback) before the November 29, 2017 pub date.
Etched in Stone is a quick, easy guide to archeological proofs to bolster one’s faith and encourage believers of all ages.
Christians are under attack like never before. “The Bible is just a fairytale.” “There is no physical evidence to support for any of it!” This is the kind of fire today’s Christians come under all the time.
Where is the physical proof? Isn’t there anything out there that objectively corroborates the stories of the Bible? Christianity is certainly based on faith, but haven’t you ever thought how wonderful it would be to have something tangible to back up your faith? That is what Etched in Stone: Archeological Discoveries that Prove the Bible is all about.
Etched in Stone showcases more than 60 archeological discoveries that prove the Bible is historically accurate and that Christianity is much more than just blind faith. Now you can have something tangible to show that:
- The Israelites really did have to make bricks without straw,
- There really was a city called Nazareth,
- The walls of Jericho really did fall down,
- King David really did exist,
- Nebuchadnezzar wasn’t just a made-up king,
- The Philistines really were the Israelites’ foes
- Pontius Pilate did rule at the time of Christ, and
- Crucifixion was a means of capital punishment
- And much more.
About the Author
Lisette Bassett-Brody graduated summa cum laude from Capitol Bible Seminary in 2013 with a master’s degree in biblical studies, having earned her B.A. from Syracuse University in modern foreign languages in 1987. Her writing achievements include newspaper articles as well as published pieces in the biblical archeology magazine Bible and Spade. In 1988 Lisette married journalist David Brody, currently White House Correspondent for the Christian Broadcasting Network. They live in Maryland with their three children.
- Paperback: 272 pages
- Publisher: WND Books (November 28, 2017)
- Language: English
- Dimension: 6 x 9 inches
- ISBN-13: 978-1-944229-79-5