Disinformation: The Secret Strategy To Destroy The West (DVD)
WND Films and Emmy-winning filmmaker Stan Moore present a riveting new feature-length film documentary, “Disinformation: The Secret Strategy to Destroy the West.” It’s the amazing true story of a top Soviet bloc spy chief who, at great risk, left the “dark side” to shine a light on the greatest source of political evil in today’s world. Living in the U.S. under a protected identity due to assassination threats, Gen. Ion Mihai Pacepa reveals the secret strategies that, to this day, are undermining and destroying Western civilization. The documentary includes rare interviews, dramatic footage and high-level insider information.
Besides dramatically profiling the life and revelations of Lt. Gen. Ion Mihai Pacepa, the two-disc DVD illustrates major communist disinformation campaigns that still serve to fan the flames of Islamic jihad, turn Americans against their own country and demonize Christianity. The documentary features new interviews with many experts, including co-author Ronald Rychlak, former CIA chief James Woolsey, author David Horowitz, Lt. Gen. Jerry Boykin, U.S. Congressman Frank Wolf, historian Michael Ledeen, journalist Arnaud de Borchgrave, defense analyst Frank Gaffney, Nina Khrushcheva, great-granddaughter of Nikita Khrushchev, deputy undersecretary of defense Jed Babbin, assistant secretary of defense Richard Perle, Vladimir Tismaneanu, director, Center for the University of Maryland’s Study of Post-Communist Societies, Michael Maloof, former security policy analyst for the U.S. Defense Department, Dr. Rachel Ehrenfeld, terrorism expert and director of American Center for Democracy, David Kupelian, author and managing editor of WND, Gary Krupp, founder and president of Pave the Way Foundation, Yuri Yarim-Agaev, physicist and Soviet dissident, Wayne Barnes, former FBI agent, Roger L. Simon, novelist and screenwriter, DarnelleMason, missionary to Romania, Palm Beach Rabbi Leonid Feldman and Romanian-born NASA aerospace scientist ConstantinRauta.
The film documentary dramatically depicts how disinformation – the evil “science” of deception that so disastrously shaped our world during the last generation – is still very much alive in the current generation under Barack Obama. Prepare yourself for a truly eye-opening experience.
- Ronald J. Rychlak, professor, University of Mississippi School of Law
- James Woolsey, former director, U.S. Central Intelligence Agency
- Vladimir Tismaneanu, director, Center for the Study of Post-Communist Societies, University of Maryland
- Michael Maloof, former security policy analyst, U.S. Department of Defense
- Dr. Rachel Ehrenfeld, terrorism expert and director of American Center for Democracy
- David Horowitz, David Horowitz Freedom Center founder and publisher of FrontPage Magazine
- David Kupelian, vice president and managing editor, WND
- Lt. Gen. Jerry Boykin, United States Army, retired
- Gary Krupp, founder and president of Pave the Way Foundation
- Yuri Yarim-Agaev, physicist and Soviet dissident
- Frank Wolf (R-Va.), U.S. congressman
- Michael Ledeen, historian, holder of Freedom Scholar chair at Foundation for Defense of Democracies
- Wayne Barnes, former agent, FBI
- Roger L. Simon, novelist and Academy-Award-nominated screenwriter
- Arnaud de Borchgrave, journalist, author and specialist in international politics
- Frank Gaffney, defense analyst and founder and president of the Center for Security Policy
- Nina Khrushcheva, associate professor, New School, N.Y., and great-granddaughter of Nikita Khrushchev
- Darnelle Mason, missionary to Romania
- Constantin Rauta, Romanian-born NASA aerospace scientist
- Rabbi Feldman, Palm Beach
- Jed Babbin, deputy undersecretary of defense, George H.W. Bush administration
- Richard Perle, resident fellow, American Enterprise Institute
“Disinformation will change the way you look at intelligence, foreign affairs, the press, and much else besides.” – R. James Woolsey, former director of the Central Intelligence Agency
“A powerful DVD companion to the book that will bring light into the darkness.” – Joseph Farah, WND.com
- 2-DVD set
- Run time: Approximately 120 minutes
Ratings & Reviews
Love America - Buy this DVD
Spell-binding information and worth every minute of your valuable time watching the DVDs. Makes what is happening today, 2017, in America so very clear.
by Maria R.
This DVD set and/or book is for everyone interested in hearing the truth so we can save the greatest country in the world. In my opinion all the books and DVDs available through WND should be in classrooms and libraries and so should Disinformation!