Child Training Tips: What I Wish I Knew When My Children Were Young (Paperback)
By Reb Bradley
Originally published in 1996, "Child Training Tips" by Reb Bradley is a classic parenting book that has withstood the test of time because it is based on timeless principles: consistency, patience and building lasting relationships with your children. It is as crucial for today’s parents as ever. "Child Training Tips" is not just another interpretation on how to train a child. This updated edition of the original classic is a diagnostic tool comprised of bulleted symptom lists to help parents quickly diagnose their children’s behavioral issues and prescribe optimum solutions. It is an absolutely invaluable tool for helping parents identify their blind spots.
- How can you tell if you’ve given control of your home to your children?
- How can a child be trained to obey quickly when spoken to calmly and only one time?
- What’s gone wrong when chastisement doesn’t work?
- How can appropriate punishments be determined?
- What are the most subtle signs of rebellion?
- How do you accidentally train you children to disobey you?
- What can be expected of children at what ages?
- What exactly is “sass” and how can it be stopped?
Pastor, family counselor and minister Reb Bradley answers these and many more questions like these in this bestselling child-rearing book.
About the Author
Reb Bradley, a retired pastor, has devoted his life to strengthening families. Bradley is a speaker, radio counselor, talk show host and bestselling author of "Born Liberal, Raised Right," "Bringing Your Children to an Early Maturity" and "Biblical Insights Into Child Training." He and his wife Beverly live in California and have taught all six of their children at home.
- Paperback: 256 pages
- Dimension: 5.5 x 8.25
- Publisher: WND Books; 2 edition (August 5, 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1938067002
- ISBN-13: 978-1938067006