CEPHER 3rd Edition (Hardcover)
The CEPHER is a comprehensive restoration of sacred scripture in the English language.
The Hebrew word eth (את) means divine, and the Hebrew word cepher (ספר) means book, scroll, letter or writing. Hence, the את CEPHER is the “Divine Book.” This unique collection of sacred Scripture restores much of what has been removed and/or incorrectly interpreted in the Bible for centuries!
- In addition to new footnotes on each page, the 3rd Edition restores the aleph tavs in the cepher of Hadaccah (Additions to Esther) along with several other restorations to the text including the word Yashar'el for Yisra'el/Israel and the name Pa'al for Sha'ul/Paul.
- Sets forth a translation, rather than a substitution of the names of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- Includes all of the 74 previously canonized books, plus another 13 books considered to be inspired and/or historically significant such as Chanok (Enoch) and Yovheliym (Jubilees) from the Dead Sea Scrolls, as well as Yashar (Jasher), 2-4 Ezra (Esdras), 1-2 Baruk and 1-4 Makkabiym (Maccabees) – all published in the chronological order of their writing.
- Corrects the errors (for the first time) in Shiyr HaShiriym (Song of Solomon), Yeshayahu (Isaiah) 14, Zakaryahu (Zechariah) 5, Mattithyahu (Matthew) 23, and corrects several other notorious errors found in virtually all previous English translations.
- Restores the 29th chapter of the Acts of the Apostles chronicling Paul’s journey to Spain.
- Includes several charts such as the Hebrew alphabet, the Hebrew Names of God and a Hebrew-to-English list of the most common names and places found in Scripture.
- Presents 13 original historical maps.
- Measuring 7” x 10”, this book weighs 5.5 pounds and is printed in a highly readable 9-point Cambria font on sturdy 45-pound paper with ample line spacing and margins.
- Hardbound in black Arizona bonded leather with gold embossing.
“I am amazed at its fidelity and accuracy, along with the inclusion of Enoch, etc. … You have truly and honorably produced a book that is unlike any other on earth. Thank you for your labor of love …” – R.O., Avondale, Ariz.
“I am a member of a Netzarim Congregation, (but) was born and raised in the synagogue and had my Bar Mitzvah there. I’ve read many commentaries of the sages and must say the read on this collection of yours is the best I’ve seen so far.” – L.R., Herriman, Utah
“I wish I could personally shake the hand of everyone there and thank them for this most necessary contribution to the Word of our heavenly Father – especially at this point in time in the world when I think we need this more than ever.” – A.M., Manhattan, N.Y.
“My Cepher just came and I just LOVE it!! I can’t wait to dig in! What a blessing!” – L.E., Paris, Tenn.
“Wow, you all did a lot of work putting all of these books together in order. Now, I don’t have to search through different books. Praise God for your hard work. This is going to be a number one seller.” – M.L., Aurora, Colo.
“I was impressed with how beautiful this book looks. I love the space that’s between the lines! … And the BEST part about the CEPHER is the read is sooo easy to understand! ... I have read through 7 versions and, so far, this is the easiest to understand.” – K.S., Lake Wales, Fla.
About the Publisher
The Cepher Publishing Group is an assembly of believers who have come together to bring the unabridged Word of the Heavenly Father to the world in printed form.
- Leather Hardcover: 1,432 pages
- Publisher: Cepher Publishing Group
- Edition: Third Edition
- Language: English
- Type: Cambria
- Font Size: 9 points
- Product Dimensions: 7" x 10" x 2.75"
- Weight: 5.5 lbs.