Build the Perfect Bug Out Bag (Paperback)
by Creek Stewart
Publication Date: May 18, 2012
Be ready when disaster strikes.
If an unexpected emergency or disaster hits, are you prepared to leave your home – fast? You will be if you follow the advice in this book. "Build the Perfect Bug Out Bag" shows you how to create a self-contained disaster preparedness kit to help you survive your journey from ground zero to a safer location. Survival expert Creek Stewart details from start to finish everything you need to gather for 72 hours of independent survival – water, food, protection, shelter, survival tools and so much more.
- A complete Bug Out Bag checklist that tells you exactly what to pack based on your survival skill level
- Photos and explanations of every item you need in your bag
- Resource lists to help you find and purchase gear
- Practice exercises that teach you how to use almost everything in your bag
- Demonstrations for multi-use items that save pack space and weight
- Specific gear recommendations for common disasters
The book even includes special considerations for "bugging out" with children, the elderly, the physically disabled – and even pets. A disaster could strike your home at any moment. Are you prepared to face the devastating aftermath? Protect yourself and your family by building a Bug Out Bag today!
About the Author
Creek Stewart is the lead instructor at and owner of Willow Haven Outdoor, a survival, preparedness and bushcraft school. He specializes in disaster preparedness and has consulted with individuals, corporations, nonprofits and government agencies across the United States.
- Paperback: 208 pages
- Publisher: Betterway Books (May 18, 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1440318743
- ISBN-13: 978-1440318740
NOTE: Purchasing "Build the Perfect Bug Out Bag: Your 72-Hour Disaster Survival Kit (Paperback)" from WND's online store also qualifies you to receive three FREE issues of WND's acclaimed monthly print magazine, Whistleblower. Watch for the FREE offer during checkout.