Blood On The Altar: The Coming War Between Christian vs. Christian (Paperback)
By Thomas Horn
As the world races toward its momentous endtimes encounter between good and evil (known in the Bible as Armageddon), a deepening antagonism is developing worldwide against conservative Christians. According to a 2014 Pew Research Center report, this hostility now includes the United States, which elevated from the lowest category of government restrictions on Christian expressions as of mid-2009 to an advanced category in only the last three years. This trend may point to one of the most overlooked aspects of Bible prophecy – a war that ultimately pits born-again believers against "religious" Christians.
NOW, FOR THE FIRST TIME, IN “BLOOD ON THE ALTAR” YOU WILL …
Read the global developments that indicate Antichrist is on Earth and preparing to emerge
- Become acquainted with the government report on how true believers will be driven underground
- Understand how "religious" Christians are set to join Antichrist in persecuting born-again Christians
- Discover how university experiments prove a “Lucifer Effect” is concealed within all humanity
- Learn how scientists have isolated the “Evil Gene” that will transform the armies of the Beast
- Grasp the social implications involving technology that will be used for the final battle
- Hear the new theory of the “Image of the Beast” that has powerful implications about man
- Walk with the authors as they disclose the occult organizations devising shocking weapons
- Realize what Jesus meant by the “Days of Noah” and that time period's connection to new genetic horrors
- Uncover how the Mark of the Beast will “change” those who receive it into murderers
In "Blood on the Altar: The Coming War Between Christian vs. Christian," leading national and international researchers, scholars, authors and speakers share urgent information and specialized knowledge about this coming war and what you can do to prepare for it.
Contributing authors: Gary Stearman, Chuck Missler, Cris Putnam, Michael Lake, Sharon Gilbert, Derek Gilbert, Larry Spargimino, Paul McGuire, Douglas W. Krieger, S. Douglas Woodward and Terry James, with foreword by Stephen Quayle.
About the Author
Tom Horn is an internationally recognized lecturer, radio host and bestselling author whose works have been referenced by the Los Angeles Times Syndicate, MSNBC, "Christianity Today," The Washington Times, CBN and hundreds of other press agencies around the globe. His works include “Beast Tech,” “Exo-Vaticana,” “Zenith 2016,” “The Researchers Library of Ancient Texts,” “Petrus Romanus: The Final Pope Is Here,” “Pandemonium’s Engine” and the CD set “Something Transhuman This Way Comes.” He lives with his wife Nita in Missouri.
- Paperback: 312 pages
- Publisher: Defense Publishing; First edition (July 15, 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0985604573
- ISBN-13: 978-0985604578
- Product Dimensions: 8.9 x 5.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 14.4 ounces
NOTE: Purchasing "Blood On The Altar: The Coming War Between Christian vs. Christian (Paperback)" from WND's online store also qualifies you to receive three FREE issues of WND's acclaimed monthly print magazine, Whistleblower. Watch for the FREE offer during checkout.