Black Rifle Boot Camp: An Introduction to the AR15 (DVD)
With Paul Markel , Host of the TV Program, "Student of the Gun"
"Black Rifle Boot Camp" with Paul Markel, host of the TV program "Student of the Gun," explores the configurations, accessories and options available on America’s favorite rifle, the AR15, one of the most versatile and adaptable rifle platforms ever made. Discover how the AR can be customized for use in defense, sports and hunting. Learn the proper method to operate the controls, how to run the gun, various shooting positions, marksmanship and maintenance. If you are new to the AR15, this DVD is a must!
You will learn about:
- Component Parts
- Direct Gas Impingement and Gas Piston Systems
- Options in Barrels, Hand Guards, Triggers, Sights and Optics
- Best Methods of Operating the Controls
- Loading, Unloading and Reloading
- Standing, Kneeling, Sitting and Prone Shooting Positions
- Proper Marksmanship for Accurate Shooting
- Clearing Stoppages
- Disassembly and Function Checking
- Cleaning and Lubrication
- Much, Much More!
1 hr. 8 min.
NOTE: Purchasing "Black Rifle Boot Camp: An Introduction to the AR15 (DVD)" from WND's online store also qualifies you to receive three FREE issues of WND's acclaimed monthly print magazine, Whistleblower. Watch for the FREE offer during checkout.