Betsy Ross Flag 3' x 5' (Nylon)
The first official American flag, known as "the Betsy Ross flag," is the most debated flag in American history: Did she make it or didn’t she? Although historians take divergent positions on this question, her family’s own testimony confirms the account, and historically the recorded dates and circumstances remain unrefuted.
This American Heritage National U.S. flag proudly reconstructs the first flag of the United States with high-quality SolarMax nylon. No other nylon is as tough or fade resistant as SolarMax nylon, ensuring that this faithful reconstruction will have a lifespan far longer than any other nylon flag. Lasting through the toughest weather conditions, these flags stand up to bright sunlight and ultraviolet radiation.
- 200-denier SolarMax nylon
- Double needle seams and hems, backstitched for reinforcement
- 13 embroidered stars and 13 sewn stripes
- Reinforced fly ends with 4 rows of lock-stitching
- 2 solid brass rolled-rim grommets
- Heavy canvas duck header
- Proudly made in the United States of America
NOTE: Purchasing "Betsy Ross Flag 3' x 5' (Nylon)"from WND's online store also qualifies you to receive a FREE 3-month trial subscription to our immensely popular monthly print magazine, Whistleblower. Watch for the FREE offer during checkout.