Apostate – The Men Who Destroyed the Christian West (Hardcover)
Out of Stock
By Kevin Swanson
Reader beware! This book faces head-on the spiritual forces that leveled a full-out attack on the Christian faith in the Western world. On the one hand, it is a story of demonic possession, insanity, suicide, mass murder, adultery, homosexuality, cultural and social revolutions and unbridled, maniacal apostasy. It is the story of apostasy on a massive scale. But it is also a story of hope and victory for the last men standing in the ashes of Western civilization. It will be a testimony to the inevitable triumph of Jesus Christ over the great men of renown who picked the wrong fight in the history of the West.
Whatever happened to Western civilization? Somehow, Christians have lost ground in every cultural area of leadership and influence in Europe and America since 1700. This is an indubitable fact. The remaining Christians search for an explanation. They want to know how it happened. This is the story of the decline and fall of Western civilization. It is the story of uncommonly powerful men, unfathomably evil men – apostates.
People Who Need to Read This Book:
- People who prefer A.D. to C.E. on their calendars.
- People who wonder how anybody in their right mind could approve of Nero's legacy of same-sex marriage, let alone 70 percent of the millennial generation.
- People who want their grandchildren to be Christians.
- People who are bothered by the fact that the most liberal part of society is the universities, and the most liberal part of the universities is the liberal arts department, and the most liberal part of the liberal arts department is made up of the literature and religious studies professors.
- People who are tired of losing almost every political battle for family, faith and freedom over 100 years.
- People who are willing to join the battle in the war of ideas.
- People who would like to know why 95 percent of the Western world followed the programs and ideas of Charles Darwin, Karl Marx, Friedrich Nietzsche, Jean-Paul Sartre and John Dewey.
- People who wonder why Lady Gaga is so popular.
- People who consider a world where divorce rates, illegitimacy rates, shack-up rates, homosexuality rates, etc. are orders of magnitude higher than they were in the early 19th century, and conclude that this may be the end of a civilization.
“I thought Apostate provided a clear summary of the flow of Western thought both in the THINKING of the philosophers and artists with the resultant effects on Western culture, and in how their worldview was LIVED OUT in their own lives.” – hollymmeade
“I recognized a lot of the influence authors like Hawthorne, Twain, and Hemingway had on me. … This book fully educates the reader as to the nature of the enemy …” – Ralph
“An absolute must-read.” – Rachel
“This is by far one of the best books I have read regarding the shift in global ideology that has occurred within both Europe and America since its founding. In fact, I plan on using it as a text for a class that I teach on historical theology.” – The Falcon
“If people would put away fantasy video games and the television to read this historically discerning and chilling research, we might see a philosophical reversal in America's culture. … As a child, I use to wonder why the Jews did not simply leave when they saw the signs of the rise of Nazi Germany? As an adult, I'm seeing and understanding why and this book, in conjunction with where I'm at in life, helps to answer my childhood question.” – Joseph Dominguez
“We are lucky to have a person like this in our time! I look forward to reading other books written by Kevin, and using his study guides for my son, and future children.” – Mark R. Warren
“Kevin Swanson details the progression that actual began before America was ever founded. He points out the major difference between the Mayflower Compact and the U.S. Constitution that allows you to see humanist influences from the earliest days of our founding. This is well documented (with many footnotes) history that you won't hear in your typical government controlled humanistic school. Highly recommend.” – M.A. Southerland
“What I found startling was not that many of the men covered in this book were atheist, but that they were actually anti-God. It wasn't so much that they didn't believe in God, but in the true form of their master (Satan), they aimed to dethrone Him. The biggest danger to biblical truth is not atheism but humanism, and this ideology is really the religion of our day, permeating all aspects of culture.” – Paul C.
About the Author
Kevin Swanson lives on the far western frontier of the Christian West. He is the product of a multigenerational heritage of faithful Christians that date back many centuries in America and Europe. He and his wife Brenda are raising another generation of five Christians during the decline and fall of Western civilization. For the last five years, he has led a discipleship center in his home for young men who will be laying down foundations for Christian faith and culture in the next era.
Kevin Swanson is also a pastor of an historical Christian church in Castle Rock, Colorado. He hosts a daily radio program heard in 100 countries around the world called "Generations."
He is author of many books including, “Apostate” and “The Second Mayflower: How Christian Ethics Can Restore Our Freedom.” He also appears in the DVD video “Act Like Men: A Titanic Lesson in Manliness.”
- Hardcover: 310 pages
- Publisher: Generations with Vision; 1st edition (2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0985365153
- ISBN-13: 978-0985365158
- Product Dimensions: 9.1 x 6.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 pounds
NOTE: Purchasing ”Apostate – The Men Who Destroyed the Christian West (Hardcover)” from WND's online store also qualifies you to receive three FREE issues of WND's acclaimed monthly print magazine, Whistleblower. Watch for the FREE offer during checkout.