Anise-Lavender Zum Soap Bar
Chic and mysterious, with a wild, spicy purple streak. A sweet and floral black licorice scent. Anise melts away general soreness while Lavender clears pores.
Zum Bar is a natural soap that can help to moisturize and clean the skin. Every day you lather up and clean your skin, but did you know that soaps sold across the country contain ingredients that can actually damage your skin? Zum Bar is made from goat's milk and it contains only natural ingredients to promote healthy skin.
Benefits of Zum Bar Goat's Milk Soap:
- Cleans the skin
- Helps to moisturize the skin
- All natural ingredients
- Made in the USA
Chemical-free Zum Bar uses all natural ingredients and pure essential oils. Starting with goat's milk to help moisturize the skin, it may help with acne and skin inflammation. It is also a great way to support soft skin, and it may help to reduce the signs of aging, like wrinkles. Goat's milk provides a pH balance that's a body double to your skin. So Zum Bar Goat's Milk Soap moisturizes your skin without stripping you of precious oils or making you feel dry and parched. Goat's milk is also rich in vitamins that can help to nourish the skin. Also includes saponified 100 percent food-grade olive, coconut, palm and castor oils; herbs; pure essential oils; fragrance oil; and aloe.
- Olive oil helps to moisturize the skin, and it is rich in vitamin E. Vitamin E is a great antioxidant, so it may help to combat premature aging. Olive oil may also help to promote softer skin.
- Coconut oil also contains vitamin E, so it may help to slow down the skin's aging process. It may also help to soothe dry and damaged skin, and it can help to provide moisture for the skin. Coconut oil may also help with various skin conditions, ailments and irritations.
- Palm oil helps to remove dirt and oil from the skin, and it may help to moisturize and fight aging.
- Castor oil may help with acne, and it can help to fight fungi of various kinds on the skin.
Natural bar soaps can be a great way to reduce the amount of chemicals that the body consumes. Numerous chemicals are commonly found in soaps, and these include sodium lauryl sulfate, PEG-6 methyl ester and tetrasodium EDTA. These chemicals can actually damage the skin, and they can lead to numerous other health conditions.
Natural soaps contain nutrients that may help to promote the health of your skin. Zum Bar Goat's Milk Soap is chemical-free soap that can help to keep your skin clean while also providing nutrients, and it has a great natural scent.
- Size: 3 ounces (1 bar)
- 100% food-grade olive, coconut, palm and castor oils
- Goat's milk base
- Pure essential oils
- Made in the USA
NOTE: Purchasing "Anise-Lavender Zum Bar" from WND's online store also qualifies you to receive three FREE issues of WND's acclaimed monthly print magazine, Whistleblower. Watch for the FREE offer during checkout.