A Slobbering Love Affair (Hardcover)
Out of Stock
By Bernard Goldberg
Do the mainstream media have a liberal bias? Sure they do, everyone knows that, says CBS veteran and New York Times bestselling author Bernard Goldberg. But the media crossed an important line in the 2008 presidential race, moving from their usual unthinking liberal bias to crass partisanship of the crudest kind, practically acting as spin doctors for the presidential campaign of Barack Obama. In "A Slobbering Love Affair," his most provocative book yet, Goldberg demonstrates how the media launched an unparalleled effort to ensure the election of the man they regarded as The One. From the thrill Obama sent up Chris Matthews’ leg to the outrageously slanted “news” reports of the New York Times, Goldberg shows in exacting detail how the media, abandoning even the pretense of objectivity, moved from media bias to media activism. With his trademark blunt, honest, insider’s perspective, Goldberg reveals:
- How the media ignored, downplayed or sanitized the rantings of the Reverend Jeremiah Wright, Obama’s long-standing “spiritual” adviser, and the radicalism of former terrorist (and Obama associate) Bill Ayers
- How the Obama campaign, while claiming to be “post-partisan,” kicked reporters off Obama’s plane after their newspapers endorsed McCain
- Why Obama’s election makes it more likely conservative talk radio will be stifled by a new “Fairness Doctrine” that has nothing to do with fairness at all
- Why the liberal media preferred Obama to Hillary
- What we can expect from the media’s coverage of Obama’s presidency
- BONUS: An exclusive interview with Rush Limbaugh on the unholy alliance between Obama and the mainstream media
A blistering takedown of the media’s slavish support for Obama, "A Slobbering Love Affair" highlights how the mainstream media has not only surrendered its integrity and objectivity, but could even endanger our republic.
•Hardcover: 184 pages
•Publisher: Regnery Press; First Printing edition (January 26, 2009)
•Product Dimensions: 9.1 x 6 x 0.9 inches
NOTE: Purchasing "A Slobbering Love Affair" from WND's online store also qualifies you to receive three FREE issues of WND's acclaimed monthly print magazine, Whistleblower. Watch for the FREE offer during checkout.